Home to some of the best fishing in the Midwest
Wake up to the Beautiful Sunrises
Relax and Enjoy the View of the Bay
Lindberg’s Cove Resort is located on the shores of beautiful Little Bay de Noc in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Come and enjoy some of the best Walleye, Bass, and Northern Pike fishing in the Midwest, or just lounge around and enjoy the view of the Bay.
Lindberg’s Cove Resort Highlights
- Our cottages are one or two bedroom.
- Cottages have completely furnished living area, kitchenette, and private bathroom with shower.
- All cottages have electric heat and air conditioning.
- Fourteen-foot aluminum rowboat included with each cabin.
- We have dock space and a launch available for those who bring there own boats.
- Cleaning facilities available for your catch.
- Conveniently located next door to a bait and tackle shop.
- Located a few yards from a public access site.
- Open all year for fisherman, ice fisherman, vacationers, and hunters.
“Peaceful place to stay…Beautiful view from the cottages! Enjoyed our stay… Hope to stay there again someday! No complaints!”
“John is the best host. He takes care of the cabins well and is a pleasure to talk to. The fishing is fantastic.”
“I have come here for few years. Great place to stay very clean and friendly people. John and Jennie awsome hosts of resort.”